Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Baby Holder

Ive been accused of being a baby holder.




I say accused because in my head that sounds like baby hogger...




But, i'm not a baby hogger, people just give me their babys

I don't really know why...


Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I'm always gushing about how I love babies!


But, come on.... how could you not?



Side note, if there's not a picture of your baby on here, don't be offended, I'm sure I love your baby too. aaaand, also I can't wait for my cousin Kirsten to have her baby!!! Woo Hoo!!!

But I'm not a baby hogger... I'll share, if you ask... more than once...
: )

3 comments:

  1. don't worry kate, i won't accuse you of anything when you hog... errr... i mean hold, my baby once he/she arrives..... :P

    (we're planning on making a trip out to MN/chicago after the baby's born so everyone can get to meet baby instead of just my belly)

    baby excitement aside, i totally miss you, and your excitement on LOTS of things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those are some great pictures of some great babies.
    i love the pics of aj with his coffee...
    p.s. it's possible that people are giving you their babies b/c they're hoping you'll take them home with you (hint, hint)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh linds, i'd take yours anyday!

    ReplyDelete