Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We're workin, we're movin'...

we're in the zone, we're groovin!

Since October, I've been working with my personal trainer. As an update to my loyal readers, i'd like to share my progress with you!
I had been at a plateau for about 2 months, loosing one or two lbs at at time (which drove me nuts). However, in the last month, I dropped nearly 10 lbs! woo hoo!

Here you can see the progress...

(these are from last summer)




(john and kari's wedding)


here are some from the halfway point (near christmas)

(i cant be blamed for the bill cosby sweater, we had an Ugly Sweater Christmas party)


and here are some of the most recent pics of me...

(andra and I at libertyville days)

(i found this sign in memphis, it's my birthday)

(uberstein in Vegas!)

So far I believe the grand total of weight loss is 34lbs! I've got a ways to go but now I'm even more motivated!

In other news, I'm getting very excited for Tim and Ali's wedding in August and for Kirsten to have her baby (it's a girl!!) in August as well. It will be a great month!

9 comments:

  1. You look awesome Kate! I'm so proud of you! Fun memories from Lisa's wedding! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look FANTASTIC, kate! seriously. how exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's so great, kate! you do look good--so skinny in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go kate! that's so exciting, and you are looking FABULOUS! reaching goals and making progress, it's such a good feeling - i'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have worked hard, and it shows!!!

    You are inspiring, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job Kate, you look fab-oosh! Plus Vegas sounds like a lot of fun! I miss you!

    ps-I taught Ryan what an "ubba" (sp?!) was the other day. I think he appreciated it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go, Kate! :) Whoo hoo for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a hot red tank-top you're wearing next to those musicians, kate!

    ReplyDelete