Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm an ENFP

Extrovert, iNtuition, Feeling, Perceiving

I took a test online to determine my personality type and what kind of jobs I'd be suited for. Oddly enough, I had already considered alot of these, what do you think?

conference planner
speech pathologist
HR development trainer
ombudsman
clergy
journalist
newscaster
career counselor
housing director
character actor
marketing consultant
musician/composer
artist
information-graphics...designer
human resource manager
merchandise planner
advertising account manager
dietitian/nutritionist
speech pathologist
massage therapist
editor/art director

6 comments:

  1. i love that you're looking in to these kinds of things! i'm gonna go ahead and be partial and say you should go with 'marketing consultant'- i actual think you would be fantastic at it! and honestly, there are several things on this list that i could see you doing, kate. one's i've even heard you mention. the ones that pop out at me that i could see you doing are: conference planner, career counselor, nutritionist and graphic designer. i know some of these might require more schooling, etc.. but i think it's worth looking into.

    and PS: I'm an ENFJ - so close! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm an ENFP too!!! (my mom is a certified myers-briggs tester/consultant... she's also an ENFP)

    what about dietician/nutritionist? since you've been so successful in your own journey, i could see you being really inspirational for a lot of people who need help in that area, and because of your success, is it something that maybe you're more passionate about as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks you guys!!! I'm going to start looking much more seriously than I have now that I have a little direction

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is for the professional fika-er. Somehow that one didn't make the list?!

    ReplyDelete