Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sleeping In

Medium McDonalds, black, 6-10

Last night I slept for 14 hours. I started thinking about why it is that I was able to sleep that long. What I figured was that I was just pretty much exhausted from trying to keep a busy schedule.
*work, training, family, friends, boyfriend, knitting, counseling, cleaning, and soon my photography class! (not in order of importance)*

Here is a picture of my friend J-Lynn and I from this weekend


Even though I didn't get to see her for that long, I had fun and I got to see a bunch of other good friends too. I'm finding more and more lately that my friends are a good respite when I'm ready to just crack from all the pressure of my current job.
Starting my photography class is so exciting but also a little nerve racking. Right now, I have had nearly no professional training (I took one class in high school but had to drop it when I got mono) and I am free to be goofy with my pictures, and if i mess something up, its not a big deal. Now, I wont really have an excuse to take stupid pictures. Clearly, I'm free to take stupid pictures up the wazoo, but somehow it feels like the pressure is on. I really just want to get started.
I recently hosted an Arbonne party at my apartment and ordered a bunch of stuff which is set to arrive tomorrow!!! Yes. Next time you see me, my face will be glowing and my hands and feet will be silky smooth.
Hope that all 3 people that probably ever read this blog are enjoying it so far. Once my photog class starts, I promise to provide much more stimulating visual entertainment. *haha, that sounds bad but I didn't mean for it to...*
Best Wishes!

1 comment:

  1. Don't sell yourself short when it comes to being a photographer - I love your style and eye and will eagerly await your photography class pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete