Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thus far...

I'm having one of those days where I want to update my blog and post something amazing and funny that will make you cry and laugh all within 3 minutes but I'm at a loss. Instead, I'm going to share with you everything that has happened this summer

I think going to Vegas officially kicked off the summer. I went with Jes and Reid, we're Huey, Dewey and Louie.

We had a great time and I know I want to go back... : )


Next I headed off to Memphis for work. We were helping to host the National PTA conference. We got to go down town to hang for a bit and I found a street sign that was my birthday!


After Memphis I went to North Carolina for the Anderson family reunion! What a blast! My family is hysterical!








And now, I'm leaving tomorrow for Minnesota for my brother and soon to be sister-in-law's wedding!!!! I can not wait, I'm so beyond excited for them and we are going to have such a great time. Pictures will come eventually, I promise

Its been a good summer for the most part. There have been some very hard times too but you grow from those and they shape you as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment