Friday, September 10, 2010

Anticipation...

Tonight is the long awaited German Fest !!!
I have attended this odd little version of NPU homecoming + beer for the last 8 years (only missing one, for being in Sweden and we made a point to go to "Oktoberfest" in Norway even though it was nothing like germanfest, it took away a little of the sting of missing it!)
Today I thought it would be funny to find all my old pictures from German Fest and do a little collage of pics through the years. There are certain people that I'm pretty sure I've seen almost every year that I've been there.
As I got all excited about this new photo project I realized that I have to go back and find all these photos... and I'm not sure where they are.
So, on Sunday or Monday, after 2 nights of Germanfest and hanging with my long lost friends and relatives (who only manage to make it out when some sort of liquor is involved, just kidding! ) I will find said pictures and post them here as a little trip down G-fest lane.

Are you as excited as me? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment