Friday, January 22, 2010

baby hats

McDonalds, medium, black 5 of 10

First, to clarify, the beginning of each post contains my morning coffee and its rating. I won't comment on it any further unless anyone has questions

Ok, baby hats. I love making them. Not only do I love them because they're adorable, i love them because they are a quick and love filled project. I can knit a baby hat in an hour or so maybe 2 depending on the hat. When I knit them, I like to pray for the baby that will wear it. I pray that they will grow up strong and healthy and that their parents can have patience when they're tired. I pray for so many other things, but mostly that the baby will be safe and healthy.
These are pictures of friends babies that i have made hats for recently


This baby belongs to 2 of my very good friends, she is adorable and sweet!




This sweet little one is my cousins neice. I am so excited to meet her and take some pictures of my own! Precious!!!

I have to say when I see these hats (that are full of prayers and hope) on these babies heads, it makes me so happy and full of joy!

I hope to be making more hats soon!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE that you say prayers while your making the hats. i loved that you did this already before, but now i love it even more :)

    you're a great friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate! I am so excited you have created a blog! I love your photos and words. And especially the little girl wearing the second hat in this post...

    ReplyDelete