Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mmmh music

McDonalds medium black coffee 6 of 10
I love guitar music. Live, acoustic guitar music. I had a horrible day at work yesterday. Without divulging too much, ill just say that I got so fed up I actually cried (which I don't do at work. Don't).
Anyways, I got home to find my cousin "Sir-sings-alot", his friend "Sir-sleeps-on-the-couch-alot", my brother "Mit" and his girlfriend "Akiko" all sitting in the living room. Sir-sings-alot was bustin out a song on his guitar about my boyfriend "Crotchety Old Man", whom he thought was coming in the door with me, but he wasn't. So, I cracked up laughing, and when Sir-sings-alot realized I was alone, he started singing about me instead. Though everyone was laughing and being raoucus and funny, I took his lyrics to heart because they were sweet and honest. I love my family and last night was one of the best nights I've had with my roommates in a long time. It was just what I needed after a long horrible day at work.


Crotchety Old Man showed up later in the evening with pizza (eep! dont tell my personal trainer!) because I decided that I could cheat on my diet for one evening of blissfull, cheesey pizza.

It was a good night. : )

1 comment: