Friday, January 8, 2010

Ugh, snow

This morning: McDonalds, Medium black 6 of 10

Usually, I love the snow. It makes everything more beautiful. It covers any blemishes on trees or houses or roads and makes everything looks clean and artistic. A photographers dream!






Today, I'm angry about snow. Both yesterday and today I got faked out by the forecasters. I was lead to believe that it would snow enough that we might get a "Snow DAY" off from work. Well THAT didn't happen. I'm at work, and I'm not happy about it.

In other news, I had a wonderful time hanging out with a couple of my Mrs. friends (they're married) last night. I've decided for now not to use peoples real names. You'll meet all of them as we go along. For now, i'll dub them SeƱora Sangria and Mrs. Monet (she likes to paint!)
Anyways, I adore these ladies. Every time I am around them, I'm reminded who I am, and who I am in relation to others. They both love on everyone they come in contact with and are supportive and funny. They made my day (and my week) much better than it was.
Never underestimate the importance of good friends, and don't take them for granted because sometimes they move away and then you're left with the foundation you created when you were together. If you don't create a strong foundation when you have a chance to, it's easier to crumble under the pressure of long distance.

Enough for today. Hopefully this weekend brings joy and relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment